Health care providers in Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, throughout California, and nationally, must be confident that the transactional side of their operations are in order — that legal issues concerning contracts in particular, are regularly monitored and handled by an experienced, efficient business attorney.
At Winsten Law Group in Mission Viejo, Michael S. Winsten is the skilled health care provider representation lawyer whose transactions practice is respected by the health care industry in practice areas of:
- Purchase or sale agreements
- Physician-hospital agreements
- Supervisory agreements
- Employment agreements
- Practice purchase and sales
- Ancillary and managed care service contracts
- Management agreements
- Transfers of ownership
- Negotiation of assignments of leases
- Entity selection for new health care companies
- Facility acquisitions and sales
- General counsel for ancillary and managed care providers, management service organizations and independent physician associations
A number of these health care transactions may overlap with concerns such as reimbursements, HIPAA requirements, compliance and regulations. Winsten Law Group has the deep knowledge and proven insights that benefit health care providers for these and any other transaction goals, be it spontaneous and urgent, or part of long-term planning.
Contact us today to arrange an initial consultation about the health care agreements you have in mind. Michael S. Winsten is available to you right now by phone — 949-429-3400 locally, 877-633-9437 toll free — or by email message.